Cottage Garden Mix
A delightful mix of plants that will reseed year after year and bring in those beneficial insects to your garden.
1/8 teaspoon of the following:
- Columbines, Aquilegia or Granny’s Bonnet
- Love-in-the-Mist - Nigella damascena
- Golden Feverfew - Tanacetum parthenium 'aureum'
- Sweet William Mix - Dianthus barbatus
- Snapdragon Mix - Antirrhinum majus
- Candytuft - Iberis umbellata
10 seeds of Honesty (Purple) - Lunaria annua
These seeds are best sown direct in autumn. It is as simple as scatter and leave. Sow seeds on top of well drained compost rich soil and water. Mulch and then gently water again to prevent mulch from blowing away. Keep garden damp but not wet.
For more information of individual varieties go to their pages.